A2DP 3.5mm Car Handsfree Bluetooth AUX Stereo Audio Receiver Adapter USB Charger
This is a new car Bluetooth hand-sfree 3.5mm AUX stereo audio receiver, which has many functions, such as, hands-free, can work as charger and
receives audio signal by Bluetooth.It can easily and simply to upgrade your car stereo audio and receive the audio signal of your Smartphone, iPad,
iPod and other Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices. Moreover, this item is attached with a USB port which can charges mobile devices such as, cell phones,Tablet, MP3/4, etc and it also includes a 3.5mm audio cable which can transfer the audio signal from general devices (without Bluetooth
function) to car stereo. With this product, your car stereo can wirelessly and synchronously play the music of Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices and
you greatly enjoy wonderful music and hands-free calls. You cant miss it.
1.Car Bluetooth Audio Receiver
3.Car Charger, Phone Charger
4.3.5mm AUX Stereo
-With compact portable design.
-Easily paired, no pairing code.
-Be attached with a standard USB charging port and a 3.5mm audio cable.
-Receive audio signal by wireless Bluetooth or transfer the audio signal by the included 3.5mm audio cable.
-Can easily and simply to upgrade the car stereo audio.
-Support universal control function (such as play/pause, previous song, next song, etc).
-Support Bluetooth hands-free function, you cannot miss any call when listen to music.
-Support all car stereo with AUX IN.
Size: 7.1 x 3.6 x 2.2cm
Package weight: 1.7oz/48g
The minimum length of the 3.5mm audio cable (flexible): 25cm
Charging function: standard USB port
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth3.0
Compatibility: ALL Bluetooth versions
Applications: car stereo with AUX IN
Bluetooth hands-free function
Support A2DP, AVRCP
SNR :> 93dB
Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz±0.3dB
Output level: 1Vrms
1 pc Car Bluetooth Receiver Adapter
1 pc User Manual
1. Insert the power plug into your cars 12V power outlet .(also known as lighter)
2. Insert the audio cable into your cars AUX port.
3. Turn on your car stereo and set the input source to AUX
Pair with your phone
1. Long press button until the left and right buttons starts flashing.
2. Open your phones Bluetooth function and search for this item.
3. After searched, select the BC10 AUDIO from the list of devices and pair it with your phone.
4. When paired successfully, the indicator light will turn blue.
5. Some phone may ask if you want to connect. Please select Yes.
6. Pair a different phone, only one can be paired to the BC10 AUDIO at any time. To pair a different phone: Repeat the previous steps of pairing
Daily use To connect to BC10 AUDIO
1. If you are listening to music by a Bluetooth headset, turn off the handset so that your phone is free to connect to the BC10 AUDIO.
2. Turn on your car stereo and set the input source to AUX.
3. Make sure that there is power to the BC10 AUDIO which will attempt to connect with the phone (be last connected) again.
4. When successfully connected, the indicator on the three keys turns blue.
5. If you are listening to music, the audio will be transferred to your car stereo.