- Upgrade your car and significantly increase your safety on the road with this car HUD system
- With its plug and play design and OBD II interface, this universal car HUD system can be used in any model automobile
- Displaying information at eye-level on your front windshield, you can easily stay updated on your current speed, fuel levels, air flow, and a whole lot more
- Set your own alarms to make sure you’ll never over speed or run out of fuel again
5.5-Inch Car HUD System
This amazing 5.5-Inch HUD system for in your car displays all your driving information on your front windshield, immensely increasing your overall driving safety and additionally adding a cool look to your car. Simply connect the HUD to your system and place on your dashboard and all the relevant information such as your driving speed, fuel consumption, and fuel capacity will be conveniently displayed at eye level. Thanks to its plug and play design and OBD II interface, this universal car HUD system can be easily connected to any type of car out there as it automatically synchronizes and adapts itself to your automobile.
Displaying an abundance of information, this car HUD display inter alia keeps you updated at all times about your current driving speed. Besides simply providing you with your current speed information, you will also be able to set speed alarms – ensuring that never again you’ll pass the allowed limits. Either selects one of the previously programmed speed alarms that notify you when driving 60, 80, 100, or 120 KM/h or simply insert your own, customized speed reminder. Thanks to its advanced features you’ll be able to manually select a speed between 30 and 250 KM/h at which your car HUD system will send out a reminder for you to slow down.
Its beautiful 5.5-Inch digital LED screen furthermore is able to provide you with accurate information on your current fuel levels and fuel consumption rate. From now on you can be assured that you’ll never be left without fuel again as with this car HUD system at your disposal you’ll always be up to date about your most recent fuel levels. Additionally, this car HUD system also provides information on your oil levels, airflow, and a whole lot more.
Coming with its own anti-slip pad, this car system can be easily attached to any dashboard without needing any screws or other complicated installation processes. An anti-reflective film furthermore ensures that you’ll be able to drive and use your car HUD system in any weather condition as bright sunlight will have no influence on the display brightness of this magnificent device. Additionally, the brightness can also be adjusted manually, allowing you to clearly see the displayed information while driving at day and night time alike. The perfect tool to increase your safety on the road while, simultaneously, upgrading your car’s appearance – this cool car HUD system is a true asset to any automobile out there.
This car HUD system comes with a 12 months warranty, brought to you by the leader in electronic devices as well as wholesale electronic gadgets.
- Display: 5.5 Inch LED Digital
- Working Voltage: 9V-16V (12V DC / 70mA)
- Alarm Sound Level: over 30db
- Working Temperature: -40 to +80 Degree Celsius at atmospheric pressure 86-106KPa
- Display the engine speed, speed, temperature, fuel consumption and other information on the front windshield.
- Main Product Dimensions: 95x 145x 10mm (L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight: 107g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- This OBD II Code Reader is specially designed to work with all OBD II compliant vehicles. It is required by EPA that All 1996 and newer vehicles (cars and light trucks) sold in the United States must be OBD II compliant and this includes all Domestic, Asian and European vehicles.
- A small number of 1994 and 1995 model year gasoline vehicles are OBD II compliant. To verify if a 1994 or 1995 vehicle is OBD II compliant, check the Vehicle Emissions Control Information (VECI) Label which is located under the hood or by the radiator of most vehicles. If the vehicle is OBD II compliant, the label will designate OBD II Certified. Additionally, Government regulations mandate that all OBD II compliant vehicles must have a common sixteen-pin Data Link Connector (DLC).
- For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant, it must have a 16 pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant. This label is located on the inside of the hood on most vehicles.
- Manually updating or altering the software using the 4 pin port will automatically void the warranty. The ODB-II device already comes with the latest software updates installed.
- Reflective film
- OBD II cable
- Anti-slip pad
Enjoy the following benefits:
- Orders processed and shipped within 1 Working Day
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
Foreign Language Keywords
Arabic: - نظام هود السيارة - Chinese Simplified: - 汽车平视显示器系统 - Czech: - Auto HUD systém - Dutch: - Auto HUD systeem - French: - Système de HUD voiture - German: - Auto-HUD-System - Hebrew: - מערכת HUD לרכב - Hindi: - कार HUD सिस्टम - Hungarian: - Autó HUD-rendszer - Italian: - Sistema di auto HUD - Japanese: - 車 HUD システム - Korean: - 자동차 HUD 시스템 - Malay: - Sistem HUD Kereta - Norwegian Bokmål: - HUD-systemet i bilen - Romanian: - Sistem de HUD auto - Russian: - Система автомобиля HUD - Spanish: - Sistema de HUD - Thai: - ระบบ HUD รถ - Turkish: - Araba HUD sistemi - Vietnamese: - Hệ thống xe HUD